Career Counselling : Career Testing
The Career Counselling Division at Aadhar Center is regularly conducting Psychometric Career Testing for students of Class IX onwards. This career testing assumes the greatest significance after the class X exams to help the students, parents and the school to decide about the Stream selection for the student. It also helps both the student and the parents to determine the nature and extent of his or her strengths and weaknesses and the best career to select.
- Testing is done individually as well as at group level. Target Group for career counselling is students of class 10thand 12th.
- Individual counselling session includes registration, pre-counselling session, testing session and post counselling session.
- We use standardized, reliable and valid psychological tools for this purpose. Reports are generated within 10 days.
- We also conduct Group Testing in the schools .
- In Group counselling session we test 40 or more students per session.
- Group counselling session includes registration, testing session and post counselling session
Career Assesment Program:
- Awareness of one's strengths and potentials.
- Clarity regarding the areas of interest and personal qualities.
- Focus on the career front and motivation to explore the career process on the basis os guidelines provided.
- Charting a clear career path for the students.
- Charting a clear career path for the parents to enable them to act as facilitators in their child's pursuit for achieving sucess in the chosen career.